The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 2 - Wonky Robot

Was feeling quite terrified and also exhilarated when I went to bed last night thinking about my 365 day challenge...Scared of running out of ideas and time but really excited about being creative and spontaneous. After completing my second challenge I feel energised.

This afternoon I decided to make this "Wonky Robot" top for my baby. He isn't perfect but I think he's cute and it was fun designing him and choosing materials.

Craft cupboard materials included scraps of fabric (including his head made from an old chenille blanket I picked up from hard garbage and have used to make about 6 pairs of kids pants), my gram's buttons and some stretchy tubing for his floppy arms and his neck.


And modelled here by the gorgeous man himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment