The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First reason not to die with a full craft cupboard - babies.


I needed to send some baby cards to my cousin who has recently has a baby girl, and my brother and siter inlaw who had a gorgeous little boy last week. This gave me my first reason not to die with a full craft cupboard. In my craft boxes I found cardboard, fabric scraps and a few other bits and peices to make 3 cards. I was able to make these sitting next to my two year old son while he did some scribbling.Thus begins my journey.



1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots of fun with your daily projects! ;-)

    ReplyDelete