The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 112 - Car rest stop


Tomorrow is my little Aidan's third birthday. I have 4 children and all of them are equally wonderful, but that little man is always my sunshine on a rainy day. He has the happiest disposition and most easy going nature of all of my children and I can't help but laugh and be happy when he's around.

Today I made him a little resting place for his cars, who are his favourite toys - characters in plays he creates and acts out on a daily basis. He can rarely be found without a car nestled into one of his chubby little hands, even when sleeping.

I have made him this fabric car pocket wall hanger to hang in his bedroom and house his little cars. The main fabric is a car fabric I found at a thrift store (op shop), the backing is a fleecy knit someone gave me, and the pockets are a beautiful soft pure wool felt in lovely bright colours.

Love you to bits Little A.







1 comment: