The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 130 - Recycled belt to owl pendant.


Owl fever seems to have hit my place with my 4th owl project in as many days. This one was almost cheating it was so easy. But with a 365 day project I do need to be allowed a few cheats.

I found this strange owl belt which looks to me like something from the 70's, in with the buttons and lace I got from my Gram. It was too easy to turn it into a pendant by detaching the owl, putting a little ring on the top to hang it on a chain, and adding a couple of beads. The beads are from my 5yo's stash so I might end up changing them to a nicer bead. Or maybe I should ditch the beads entirely?

I forgot to take before pictures in my haste to finish it off before school pick-up.

Have a fabulous Friday and a wicked weekend everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment