The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 119 - Box Towers and clay.


Today was the first day back at school for term 3. I was quite sad. The weather was gloomy, we rushed out the door, and I felt dread at the return of the routine of school term.

That said, I did enjoy lots of 1-1 time with my newly turned 3 year old today while his brother slept, and we had some fun and lots of cuddles.

We made some towers out of the growing box collection in the pantry. Perhaps we will paint them tomorrow. Aidan says it's a shopping centre.




After school I sat with my daughter and she made this pretty cool creature from air drying clay.


It was a good day overall, but I still feel a lingering sadness that comes from a loss of the freedom I so enjoyed during the school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment