The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 188 - Potato stamping on fabric


I did some experimenting today by with stamping.

First I made a pirate stamp using a potato that went green while we were away. Then I used some fabric paint to dip it in and stamp on fabric. Because I used paint it was hard to get the print even. An ink pad would work better, but I'm not sure if you can get ink that's permanent on fabric. I'd love to do some more research and try more printing on fabrics, so you may see a few more entries on here.

I'm off to a kids festival now. Woo Hoo for spring!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment