The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 190 - Sukie button factory badges


Today Juliet and I made some badges using this 'Sukie Button Factory' badge making kit. She really got into it. I think I'll buy some more of these boxes to give as gifts for young girls. Much better than some of the terrible toys out there for girls. But that's another story. :-)






Our badges. Can you guess which one we made with our own fabric?


Little A with his favourite colour 'green' and what he called his 'high 5' (hand) badge.


I'm crazy about getting back onto my sewing machine in the morning, so I think I'll get a head start cutting out something tonight. I'm going to make something out of this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment