The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 241 - Paper Chains with little golden book pages


I'm having a nice restful day with my two little men today and doing some craft with Aidan. We have made some paper chain with some of the pages from our damaged little golden books.








Dylan didn't help but he is very pleased with this new trick he has happening.


3 comments:

  1. LOL, such cute little boys...and they are having so much fun. The paper chains are so cute. I love the fact that you have so much fun with your kids. Too many moms today don't, y'know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! My boys are a lot of fun, and my daughter a total lunatic :-). They are only young for such a short time.

    ReplyDelete