The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 258 - Christmas card tree.


I apologise for the frenzy of Christmas related posts, but once I get on a theme the ideas keep coming, so today I made a Christmas card holder using old twigs from the bush around our house. I added a couple of book page paper lanterns and a few other bits and pieces for colour.






And here is Ms J opening the first treasure on the advent calendar this morning.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT!!! I've used branches like that as a Christmas tree, lol...just hung my little ornaments on it. Using it for a card holder is a wonderful idea. Keep the branches for Valentine's Day: Hearts of all colors, maybe some ribbons, lace, whatever.

    I'm tellin' ya, send me the chocolate...that will keep you on track, lol!!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I had that many admirers on valentines day. ;-) That would be cute. I have a similar idea for my Mum for Christmas actually but I can't find the right 'branches'.

    Wishing you as much chocolate as your heart desires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks!!!

    Hoping you can find the right branches to do your Mum's project....

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete