The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 267 - Girl's PJs. Refashioning a refashion.


Back on  Day 56 I refashioned one of my favourite wardrobe items from a tunic into a skirt. As a skirt I just haven't been able to come up with the same love I had for it as a tunic/dress, so today I decided to use it to make some pj's which are a Christmas present for my daughter Juliet.



The skirt.

These spare bits will be used another day - loving these buttons.


I added a transfer I know she'll love to a plain pink t-shirt.

And here are the pjs. I'm loving the 'tunic' all over again and I know she will too.


2 comments:

  1. The pajamas are adorable. Juliet will love them, no doubt.

    The bath bombs y'all made yesterday look so pretty...loved the way you present them in the wooden crate!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou thankyou Joyce. The bombs did look nice in the crate and hopefully her teacher will like them too.

    ReplyDelete