The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 308 - We're going on a bear hunt (with our toilet roll binoculars)

We are off exploring today with our toilet roll binoculars. We painted them first, and used wool scraps for safety straps. We have spotted a kookaburra, a few kangaroos and a handful of magpies so far.






2 comments:

  1. Cool binoculars...love the camouflage paint job! Now, if y'all see any bears, be real careful, ok? They can be wicked dangerous! Stupid question: Are there any bears...other than koalas...in Australia? I should probably know that, but I don't, sigh.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any bears. :-) One less thing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete