The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 313 - A tiny book of love


Juliet has been staying with my parents for a few days after we had to go to my uncle's funeral in Melbourne on Wednesday. I am going down on the train to meet her today and we are having a girls getaway in Melbourne for 2 nights. We just thought she might benefit from some special time.

I made a tiny book of my family to take with me. I love it!

I found a tiny scrap or lovely paper, printed out some tiny pictures, cut them to size, glued some back to back to make them double-sided, and the sewed down the centre seam.












2 comments: