The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 363 - Pants that ROAR


Back in 2010 I bought this book Meet me at Mikes. It has lots of simple projects in it and it got me back into sewing which I really hadn't done much of since I was a teenager.

I ended up making heaps of pairs of these baby yoga pants, a super simple pattern in the book.

Here are some of the ones I made for Little A back then.


Today I made some of these for Mr D, with some fabric I found at the op shop for $1. It's a cute and vibrant fleecy lined fabric that will be fantastic for when it gets cooler.





Only 2 days to go!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these little pants... so comfy looking.. love those fat baby bums!!

    Wow yeh you're nearly done! Good work! What are you going to do with all that free time?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants, they are so cute...and of course, the model wearing them helps them look better, y'know! He's such a little cutie pie.

    And I just realized that I didn't remark on the cake you made...good job. I've never been very good at decorating cakes, sigh.

    Yup, two more days, Sharon. If you start using the other blog you mentioned, you'll leave the URL, right?

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be time for different things. Maybe some longer projects. Maybe sitting more with my little boys.

    The model does look great in anything. :-) I will definitely leave the URL to a new blog Joyce. I think I'm going to start a fresh one. Just have to work out what to name it.

    s

    ReplyDelete