The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 366 - A 365 patchwork table wearing leg warmers.


Here it is, my last project, with the other one of my free nest tables. It is a tribute to my 365 project, and comes with woolly legs, for the chilly Bendigo winters.

What an awesome thing to have done. I have loved doing it, learning new skills, trying things I never would have tried, and getting a huge buzz from completing things I never imagined making.











My new blog is here. http://avintagecraftyadventure.blogspot.com.au/ Not set up yet but hopefully I will get a chance to do that over the next couple of days. You can keep following my ramblings if you want to.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the past year and kept me going. Special mention to Joyce, I've loved your comments and appreciation.

I'm off to have a cuppa now, with Little A at kinder for 2 hours, I get a tiny bit of time a week where no one is talking to me. Now that's what I call bliss! x



2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Sharon, you just gave me the warm fuzzies. :-) Thank you for the special mention. Believe me, I've enjoyed coming here every day, reading about your family, seeing what you've come up with for the day. Your imagination and creativity are amazing, and I hope you continue to create, especially since your children seem to enjoy making things, also.

    As for that table, wow!! I love it, and love the way you put the photos of your year on the top.

    Whatever you do, Sharon, good luck to you and your family!!! Headed over to the new blog now(HA! Thought you'd get rid of me, right? LOL)

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce. :-) I would have been sewing today but my power was out for 6 hours. What a downer! See you over on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete