The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 354 - belt for a dress from platted lace

Belt from platted lace to go with a dress. I made this in the wee hours of this morning when I couldn't sleep, and have been at my Nanny's funeral all day.

We are now camping for a few days at the beach. Stay tuned for beach craft and phone blogging.

Exhausted now. Night all. Or it might be morning where you are. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Clever idea for a lovely belt.

    Enjoy the time at the beach.

    You only have 11 more days...gonna miss you. Have you felt like doing something creative every day has been a great adventure, or has it been a major burden, or sort of a compromise between the two extremes? I couldn't have done it, I know...I tried, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has definitely been a bit of both. I don't know if I'm ready to finish yet but I will also be relieved to finish. It's made me try lots of things I would never have done and lots of things that have given me a real buzz when I saw them completed. So it's been pretty awesome, but some weeks have been really tough and some things I would have liked to have more time to work on. Thinking of doing a few more days. :-)

    ReplyDelete