The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 29 - The world where we live - by Little A and his mum

Today my son Aidan and I wanted to make a picture of the world where we live. There is a dam around the corner with geese in it, the house next door has a windmill, and there are lots of trees.

Craft cupboard materials


- toilet paper roll
- felt scraps
- paint
- icypole sticks
- old magazines
- pipe cleaners
- lace
- paper
- glue
- wool scraps

Here is our creation. Hoping the thumb will be good enough to get back to a little bit of sewing tomorrow too.



No comments:

Post a Comment