The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 36 - Toddler Time on a rainy day


The weather is a bit nasty here today as winter begins to creep up on us, so we are indoors for a bit of toddler play. We are using boxes, some pieces of fabric, and other bits and pieces we find along the way.

First we made a home for the dinosaurs. This little man seemed intent on taking everything out of the box and stuffing it into shoes though, so we moved on to the next activity.



After the dinosaurs had finished their reign on earth we made a rocket, always popular in our house. Next time I'm making one without a door though, so I don't get asked every minute to close it, only to have it opened half a minute later with a new request to close it.






Then we did a bit of beading.



I'm exhausted, it must be time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment