The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 41 - Glittery girly stuff


My daughter bought one of these craft sets with her pocket money a couple of weeks ago, she was instantly in love.  She started making it when she was staying with my Mum and we finished it off today. Here she is below, working hard on her creation.






Then we tied them all on a string and hung it up in her bedroom window. Very cute. Did you love these when you were younger? Did anyone do shrinkies?


2 comments:

  1. I´m Dutch and they call it "krimpie dinkie" here ;-) my daughter loved it when she was younger.
    She is 28 now! ;-) and is actually thinking of ways she can use it now...
    Happy crafting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Yvonne! And thanks for your well wishes.

    ReplyDelete