The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 21 - Apple pants

Hello - back from a few days away camping. Insanely tired but even more insanely driven to complete my 365 day challenge.

Who wouldn't want a pair of apple pants? Loved the fabric as soon as I saw it, it's a soft corduroy perfect for the cooler weather. I made these for my five year old daughter. xx I've made so many pairs of pants for the kids  that this is about the quickest thing I can put together. 

Craft cupboard materials


- fabric
- elastic


I'm off to bed now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment