The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 77 - Pj's - Fleece


My 7 year old son came shopping with me to spotlight about a month or more ago and he chose this gorgeously soft and warm fleece for me to make some winter PJ's for him. That's what I was up to this morning.

I purchased a metre of this fabric for about $6 and there is still a bit left over so for this week I will keep making things from the fleece until the whole metre is completely gone. It's 150cm wide. I wonder what else I can make with it? It's so soft and snugly and perfect for the gloomy days that are becoming more regular.

The gorgeous boy is pictured below snuggled in front of the fire with his cosy new pyjamas on.




No comments:

Post a Comment