The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 93 - The 80's rocks on - Raggedy Ann


Still working on the 80's flashbacks, today's is raggedy Ann. Not actually sure how huge she was during the 80's, but she was big in my house and the small town I grew up in. And I seem to be creating a little trend of redheads after Annie yesterday. Any rangas out there - you are awesome!

Here is a picture of my son Aidan with the Raggedy Ann and Andy my Mum made me when I was little, and another one of my brother and I dressed as Raggedy Ann and Andy for some dressing up occasion during the 80's.

I found some Raggedy Ann fabric at spotlight a few weeks ago, a lovely soft flannelette, so I have made Juliet some new PJ's with it. Now she won't have to wear her brother's old ones all the time. Pretty cute!

Oh and lastly, a photo of some very happy people after they arrived home from seeing the Annie musical yesterday.






No comments:

Post a Comment