The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 99 - Lollie Lamp


This project is for the long hallway that runs down the middle of our house from the front door. I'm told by some members of my family that it's perfect for kicking the footy.  Except, that is, for the glass light fittings on the roof.

Yesterday I bought this cheap paper light shade and glued some coloured 'lollie' beads onto it. I decorated the bottom section with mini cupcake pans, which I'm not so happy with, but I need another idea to cover that area if I pull them off. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment