The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 100 - House Zip Purse


Today is my 100th creative day in a row. Wow! Can't believe I've made it this far.

The last few weeks have been really hard to get through to be honest, and I was starting to feel as if everything I made was terrible and rushed. Today I wanted to make something using some vintage scraps, because I do love my vintage fabrics. I also wanted to make something that just evolved as I went along, so I started off knowing I wanted to make a purse with vintage fabrics but that was it. Ric rac seemed essential too. Who doesn't love ric rac?

About 10 months ago we moved from Melbourne to a new city, Bendigo. Then a week or so before Christmas we moved into our house on 8 acres of bush and found a house that we truly love and call home. I can really see myself growing old here. So, here is a fully lined (gingham) zip up pouch with a house, to symbolise my happiness, love of the life we have, and to celebrate 100 days of creative chaos.

Thanks again to all those who have ever stumbled upon my blog and taken a bit of time out to read it, if it wasn't for the blog I probably would not have kept going for the 100 days. Just 265 to go!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment