The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 86 - Vintage fabric cushion covers


About a year ago I went to the beautiful St Andrews Market http://www.standrewsmarket.com.au/ and there was someone there getting rid of a huge stash or vintage fabrics. Needless to say I was in absolute heaven and she was selling them all for $1 a metre. I came home with about 12 metres of awesome fabric for $10. Very happy customer I was that day.

Here is one of the one dollar finds which is a vintage linen and absolutely stunning.


I've been looking at it for ages, not sure what to make, when today I made a spur of the moment decision.

Cushion Covers. Look how drab mine looked.



And now I love them. Why didn't I think of this earlier?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment