Today I made this tunic from a pattern over at makeitperfect. I made a couple of minor changes to it but basically used the pattern. I cut it out 2 months ago and finally got to the sewing part this morning.
I had a blissful couple of hours of sewing with 2 kids at school, Aidan at his occasional care for 3 hours and Dylan having a little sleep. Haven't had this time and space for a couple of months so I really enjoyed it.
I'd love to thank everyone who voted for Juliet in the Brag Your Best Buys competition and tell you that she won 2nd prize. So thankyou everyone. She did really well.
Here is my poppy tunic. I got the green base fabric and bias binding from a thrift shop and the orange contrasting fabric from spotlight. I think my camera is dead so excuse the dodgy photos. :-(