The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 210 - Rally driving track for matchbox cars.


Just having some fun today with mud and matchbox cars. We made a rally driving mud track for the cars and then had a little fun playing in the mud.

I doesn't rain a great deal where I live and the 'soil' is like rock so we had to use the hose (attached to our dam) to make a little mud first. Little A was dressed up in his spider hat for the occasion.

Mud play is always a huge hit at our place so I'm guessing the older two will want to have a play when they get home from school.








No comments:

Post a Comment