The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 217 - Craft room organisation



Today I'm doing a little bit of craft room organisation. I can't seem to find anything in there so I'll be doing a little bit of that this week. I'm combining it with some recycling.

I started off with some old jars and old baby bottles.



 And some toilet rolls and scraps of fabric.

I covered the toilet rolls with fabric scraps.


And now they make really cute organisers for my gram's tangled lace.


Some of the jar lids became pin cushions with the help of some more fabric scraps, and old sponge and some fabric glue.









And Juliet helped me organise my buttons into different colour coded jars.


Looking pretty organised now. More to come tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment