The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 57 - Playing Shop



Today we are just using a heap of empty boxes we have in our craft cupboard to make a pretend shop.

My daughter is practicing her writing and numbers - which she loves do at the moment - by making price tags for everything. We printed out a picture to use as a cash register.

It's heaps of fun, and we can use the boxes again another day.









Juliet also knew I was a bit worried about her for the last week so she made me a very cool picture with a flippy head of different pictures - she used the last bit of a small notepad for the head and drew a different picture on each page. It was very creative. (But hard to describe and photograph.) It reminded me of the flip animated books that were around when I was little.





No comments:

Post a Comment