The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 67 - Birthday Stuff


Hi everyone, thanks for reading my blog. It's been a bit of a battle lately but I'm still managing to keep up my creative goal. Today I'm working on some birthday items for a surprise party I'm throwing for my husband tomorrow.

Firstly, I was making a pinata. After a couple of hours work one of my dogs decided to eat the paper mache. I was devastated! See pictures below. Will see if I can do another one by tomorrow. I suppose it will be funny in a week or two but he really did get into trouble today.

Then I made some wine labels for a case of cleanskin wines I got. Just for fun with Vintage '72 on them.

Lastly, I have a lolly jar for a guess how many lollies competition. Just a jar and I've decorated it with some buttons.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment