The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 58 - A sock owl


Struggling with getting my crafting for the day done at the moment, with so many doctor's trips and being away on the weekend. Trying to do little bits where I can.

Made my first sock owl today. You can buy a pattern for these gorgeous creatures over at http://craftschmaft.bigcartel.com/. Hers are beautiful!!

He's not the most gorgeous thing I've ever done, but he used to be a little sock, and now he's an owl, so that's pretty cool. And they do say practice makes perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment