The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 157 - Book Week - The Saucepan Man Costume


Liam is heading off to school dressed as the Saucepan Man from the Faraway tree series. His costume involved making a saucepan hat with some cardboard and foil, and pinning lots of other metal things to another one of his Dad's old shirts. Pretty cute! I actually went to school dressed as the Saucepan Man for book week when I was at school so I loved it when he choose him.



1 comment:

  1. This is rather awesome and has given me a great idea for my little broters costume

    ReplyDelete