The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 147 - Tie dyed baby singlets.


It's one of those beautiful warm, sunny, winter's days that give me hope and joy, reminding my that winter doesn't last forever and spring will soon be here. YAY!!!

I have made some tie dyed baby singlets using hair ties and some string and a sink die bath. They actually get to dry in the glorious sunshine instead of in front of the fire which is just awesome.

Oh and it's a really good way to hide little stains that creep onto baby clothes.

Hope you are enjoying your day too, whatever the weather is where you live.




No comments:

Post a Comment