The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 145 - Hanging with the kids.

I was out most of the day today volunteering at the first ever writers festival to be held in Bendigo. I had a fantastic time helping people find their way around the festival and hearing some fantastic and inspirational people speak.

I was fortunate enough to hear both David Marr and Ita Buttrose speak and feel very proud of the way my new home has organised and run the festival so far. I'm on a bit of a high really and looking forward to going back again in the morning for more festival fun.

As absences from my family are so rare I was of course bombarded with hugs, kisses and requests upon my return, and so we sat down for an hour or so and played around with crafts. Here is a glimpse what we got up to.

Mixing plaster, moulds and then painting.







Sticker Pictures




Painting with water - did you love these as a kid?



No comments:

Post a Comment