The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 143 - Travel Document Purse


I'm still using the fabric from my pants and made this zip up travel bag / passport holder for our upcoming trip to Thailand using some scraps and a shoelace. The countdown is on! I need a winter escape.


2 comments:

  1. Oo you're off to Thailand! Yay! This is a great passport pouch, just can't get enough of that fabulous Ghanaian fabric, its so beautiful. Perhaps you could keep an eye out for fabulous Thai fabrics whilst you are away too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Erica, I will definitely be doing that. I always used to buy fabrics from different countries even before I sewed. I use then as tablecloths and love it. Can't wait. The blog might be a little bit neglected though.

    ReplyDelete