The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 146 - Hair Beads


Not sure if this counts as craft but the beads did come from my craft cupboard and with a weekend pretty much devoted to the writers festival my craft opportunities were limited. Not being one for a lot of fancy hairdo's, and with my own hair being about an inch long all over, I thought I did ok. :-)

Too tired to say any more. Early night for me, but going to bed with a smile on my face and new ideas floating around my head.


Goodnight, goodmorning, or g'day, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment