The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 155 - Giant collage


I hardly ever get my little Mr 3 yo to do craft with me, so today was a win for me. I actually got him drawing, pasting and cutting to make this giant collage. We have a big roll of white paper that seems to go on forever so I just rolled some our and stuck it to the floor for us to work on. At one point he was getting some stickers out and managed to start up his own imaginary story using the stickers as characters and it was lovely watching his imagination at work and how kids can turn just about anything into a toy.

Later, I put it up on the wall in out hallway and when Aidan saw it there he proclaimed it to be 'Awesome!'.




No comments:

Post a Comment