The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 142 - Patchwork Bag


I have my 7 year old at home sick for the third day in a row now, so most of this was completed in the wee hours of the morning when I tried to grab some time for me as I watched the Olympics. Last night was a good one to be up in the wee hours too, as two wonderful Aussie women won gold.

I love the way this bag turned out, and there is still a tiny bit more fabric to make a little something out of.

I lined it with a plain green fabric and put a small pocket on the inside for a phone and keys.

Here are the lining and outer.


Here is the inside of the bag.

The outside.



The back.

And these scraps are not going to go to waste.


What next? I have an idea. It's related to our upcoming trip to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment