The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 137 - Do you like green eggs and ham?

My husband was giving away this old t-shirt and it seemed perfectly suited for a bubba refashion.



I decided on a cute little pair of overalls. First I cut out the pieces, 2 bib pieces and some pieces to make shorts, with a little bit of extra length at the back for an elastic casing.

I decided to add these vintage braces to the bib.

 I cut off the blue bit of the braces in the picture which was a little old and stretched, and sewed the mouse bit to the top of the shorts.


Here's the finished product.




4 comments:

  1. Loved it! Congratulations for the idea. daddy's clothes make great baby items. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to reuse Daddy's t-shirt. Green Eggs & Ham is perfect for a little one's overalls.

    ReplyDelete