The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 136 - Marshmallow art


Exhausted tonight and having worked briefly on a couple of craft items but having no finished work to share, I was feeling a little down and uninspired. Thank goodness for the internet at times like this. In desperation I googled five minute craft, thinking I had about that long before I fell into a coma like sleep.

I was so excited when I found this article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/phil-hansen/5-minute-crafts_b_1613153.html#slide=1121526. So much so that I created one of the crafts and then went onto book depository and ordered the book. YAY! I love this idea.

All you do is print out a photo, then place packing tape over the photo and print it again, then roll the marshmallow in it. Unfortunately I made the kids marshmallow and chocolate crepes tonight with my new crepe maker so I only had 2 marshmallows left. Otherwise I would have gone on all night, perfecting and experimenting. Love, love, love! Here are my kids in marshmallow form.


3 comments: