The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 71 - Repurposed quilt cover to baby yoga pants.


I made these cute little yoga pants for my beautiful little 6 month old boy using some of a vintage kids quilt cover - also used in my Day 69 - bookcase project. I love the fabric it's so bright and fun. Of course this model would look gorgeous in just about anything. Just look at those lips and cheeks. And how about those toes. x






1 comment:

  1. They are lovely shaz and yes your model looks gorgeous in any thing. Love Lilybelle.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete