The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 329 - Yarn bombing with blankets


I have to admit that I have a bit of a yarn bombing fetish. I'm quite taken with it. I'm also not much of a knitter. My Mum is an awesome knitter but I knit too tight and then it's really hard to get the stitches off the needles, so I have decided it's not my craft of choice. I would like to learn some crochet but I think it will have to wait until my 365 project is finished and I have a little more time.

So I was very excited to find these granny knee rugs in the 'dog blanket' basket of an op shop, which I purchased for $3 for 4 blankets. Today I've been sewing them to Juliet's swing bar, and to a nearby tree. 2 old beanies are at the top of the two posts. Fun, fun, fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment