The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 344 - DIY lace earring storage solution


Every since Juliet and James made me copious amounts of earrings for my birthday I have had a storage crisis with my jewellery. It's all cheap stuff and is spread everywhere and can never be found when I want to wear it.

I decided to create this today in my walk in robe. I just attached some lace and ric rac to the wall with drawing pins and the little holes in the lace are prefect for getting the earrings in and out easily. Pretty happy with myself really, this is very practical and pretty too. Looking for stuff all the times drives me completely mad!

Improving my life one step at a time. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment