The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 320 - Ripped book dust jacket recovery


Dylan ripped this dust cover of one of our favourite books. I love the illustrations so I decided to change it into a framed picture using an embroidery hoop. I think it's just a little bit cute.




4 comments:

  1. Great save.....I really like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. Seems too much of a shame to throw out such a gorgeous illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. Seems too much of a shame to throw out such a gorgeous illustration.

    ReplyDelete